Only large one among 11 remained stele fragments in Kheseg Baishin is being preserved in Mongolian National Museum. This stele was found from the place named Some Houses in Busyn Chuluu in Ikh Khet Soum, Dundgobi Aimag by a Russian Mongolist V.A.Kazakyevich and a writer D.Natsagdorj in 1923. And the stele had been broken into 11 fragments when it was found.  There is an ancient city ruin in the site of the stele. A main building in Kheseg Baishin was square-shaped and surrounded by a stone fortress. The fortress measures 33mx28mx4m. The gate is on southern part of the fortress and a turtle stone is located in front of the gate. When pink granite fragments of the stele were assembled, it measured 128.2x66x14cm. Inscriptions in Mongolian are on its 3 sides. Top of the Stele is smooth and two adjacent sides are patterned with a swastika in the centre. After erecting the fragments, researchers wrote down the inscription but not in full. However, as a result of it, it was proved to be a historical memorial which dates back to the 17th century. In 1925 Institute for Scripture Research brought these fragments to State National Museum, but ten of them had already been lost including a copy and a mold of the monument discovered by a Mongolist V.A.Kazakyevich and a writer D.Natsagdorj. Kh.Perlee studied a remained one inscription and had it published. This inscription wasn’t able to account for the stele completely, but number of things became clear as a consequence of comparison with other facts and documents. Queen of Mongolian Prince Erdene had this stele erected in honor of her husband. Following some information was gathered and written down based on the remained inscription: “In the beginning of the 17th century Avga, Uzemchin, Khuuchid and Sunid tribes of Inner Mongolia moved to Setsenkhan Aimag of Khalkh and inhabited around River Kherlen opposing Ligden khan’s policy of uniting all Mongolians; during the period of Batmunkh Dayan khan domestic conflict among Mongolian noblemen had abated for some period of time and built a friendly relationship with China; Erdene Nomch and Bold headed some of the people who moved to Khalkh fleeing from Ligden khan; Prince Erdene who arrived Khalkh from Inner Mongolia, 6 tribes under Degelei and Avga tribe contributed to build the stele; the reason why the stele was erected is for the builder’s current life as well as afterlife; chief Chui participated in the construction of some buildings in Kheseg Baishin”.